At Young’s Dental Practice we regularly review our fees to offer extremely competitive rates to our clients.
Patients can pay per visit, per treatment, but the most cost-effective way to spread any costs is join one of our DPAS Payment Plans.
The Plans start from just £2.82 a week only 40p a day with FANTASTIC dental injury cover. (Please see our sub-header
We accept payment by Cash, Cheque (with cheque card), Delta, Mastercard, Switch, and Visa.
- Examination 18 + years old £56.00
- Examination 14 – 17 years old £36.00
- Examination 6 – 13 years old £28.00
- Examination 0 – 6 years old – free if a parent is a registered patient at the practice
- Examination for full denture patients £45.00
- Radiographs £8.00 per x-ray
- Scaling sessions from £50.00 – £191.00, dependant on how extensive.
- Whitening treatment £348.00
Restorative Treatment Costs:
- Composite & amalgam restorations from £79.00
- Temporary restorations £50.00 (will be taken off the final filling cost).
- Crowns (Emax, gold or non-precious metal) £498.00
- Crown Re-Cement £72.00
Surgical Treatment Costs:
- Simple Extraction £92.00
- Complex Extraction £122.00
- Surgical Extraction £195.00
- Root Canal Treatment:
- * Incisors £298.00
- * Premolars £348.00
- * Molars £398.00
- Dental Implants from £2000
Prosthodontic Treatment Costs:
- Dentures from £495.00 per arch
- Denture Addition Acrylic £86.00
- Denture Addition Chrome £99.00
All dental treatment has 20% discount for members of our DPAS maintenance plan (excludes whitening).