The Youngs Dental Practice Kids’ Plan
Our aim is to provide high quality dentistry and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We are committed to continuing education through our Kids’ Club and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry.
Tooth decay is one of the most common preventable diseases and to prevent it requires commitment of time and effort. With the correct habits, there is no reason why your child should not have healthy teeth for life. Research shows that preventive/minimal intervention dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease in children and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health.
Our children’s plan and Kids’ Club focuses on the delivery of preventive dentistry on a regular basis, encouraging good diet and oral health habits in your child’s formative years and thereby minimising the need for fillings and extractions.
When you enroll your child in to our Kids Plan, you will have the peace of mind that all your child’s preventive dental care will be covered by convenient monthly payments. Our plan also provides worldwide Supplementary Insurance for dental emergencies or dental injuries whilst at home or abroad – essential cover for the rough and tumble of childhood.
Also all our children receive a free ‘goody bag’ at every examination appointment. Containing a free toothbrush, brushing chart, motivation aids and accessories. The children all get really enthusiastic about the goody bag and it means parents don’t have to worry about buying new toothbrushes etc.
- The cost of your child’s preventive dental care is included
- Payment by convenient monthly Direct Debits, allowing you to budget
- Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your child’s dentist
- No need for an assessment – you can enroll your child immediately
- Early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- Appointment times to suit your child whenever possible
- Priority bookings in the event of a dental emergency
- Access to a fun and interactive children’s dental health web site: www.gr8smileclub.com
- Access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days a year
- Worldwide supplementary Dental Injury and Emergency Insurance at terms not available elsewhere
- Free antibiotics where and when clinically required for dental problems
- No charge for filling baby/deciduous teeth (and we always use tooth coloured fillings)
- Two dental health examinations per year
- X-rays where clinically necessary
- Additional oral health sessions
- Diet and Oral Hygiene advice
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home or abroad
- Wordlwide Supplementary Insurance
There is no need for an assessment. All you have to do is complete a registration form and Direct Debit mandate on behalf of your child.
In addition to your first monthly payment, an initial registration fee of £10 per child will be charged and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment.
If you choose to cancel your child’s plan for any reason you can do so by giving us one month’s notice.